contador grátis
The little girl !: 'Cause after the big storm, the sun always appears.

quarta-feira, 10 de julho de 2013

'Cause after the big storm, the sun always appears.



Know how to lose is a part to the game too.
I know, maybe my hope is only on my heart, but I need them. I need to be strong, I need to be just myself. I know, how weak someone stay when it's into somebody. How to make this right? How to do this right? 
      How to know when is a time to give a chance to your heart? And what to do with the hearted-broken? 
      So many questions to aswer... But, I don't know, maybe, the time might answer every questions, every doubt. Jut the time can put the things on the right place. And I need to be better on my choices. So, hope, don't go away, don't let me here, all alone. 
      So fate... Do me a favor? I need to be happy, I need to know how right I'm, right now. I don't wanna be a loser, a mindless. 
      My heart is tired to a lot pain...




alinesilvadossantos

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário